USP-IDPC POST GRADUATION PROGRAM:
MEDICINE / TECHNOLOGY AND CARDIOLOGY INTERVENTION
Those interested in joining the USP-IDPC Post-Graduation Program: Medicine/Technology and Intervention in Cardiology, must be approved in a selective admission process, opened every six months according to the announcement of the Graduate Commission, to be published in the Official Gazette of the State (DOE).
English Language Proficiency Exam approved, carried out by “Cultura Inglesa”, with a minimum score of 60%. The program that will serve as a basis for formulating the evaluation is available on the portal: www.culturainglesasp.com.br. Previous English Proficiency tests will be valid, provided that they have been carried out in the last 5 (five) years by “Cultura Inglesa” itself (Postgraduate Proficiency test), or TOEFL, with a minimum score according to the application method: TOEFL internet-based test: 61 points; TOEFL computer-based test: 173 points; TOEFL paper-based test: 500 points.
Approval of the thesis project, within the research line of the advisor accredited in the Program, approved without pending issues by the Research Ethics Committee (CEP) of IDPC. In the case of studies carried out with animals, the Research Project must be approved without pending issues by the Ethics Committee on the Use of Animals (CEUA). For candidates who intend to develop a Research Project that does not involve humans and animals, there is no need for approval by Ethics Committees.
I – Application
Identification documents, forms, proof of prerequisites and others:
- Registration form for graduate students, duly completed, which can be obtained at www.idpc.org.br or directly at the headquarters of the IDPC Graduate Commission (from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm).
- Readable copy of the Individual Registration Number (CPF).
- Readable copy of the Identity Card (RG), or the National Registry of Foreigners (RNE) for non-Brazilian citizens.Readable copy of the Graduation Diploma (front and back) and Course History. In the absence of a diploma, submit a statement from the institution of origin, stating the date on which the degree was awarded.
- 1 (one) recent photo 3 x 4
- Proof of payment on line or by bank slip (website: http://cursos.idpc.org.br/) of the registration fee of R $ 200.00 (two hundred reais).
- For foreign students, in addition to English Proficiency, it is mandatory to present the intermediate-superior certificate in the Portuguese Proficiency test, carried out by CELPE-Brás (http://portal.mec.gov.br/sesu/ ).
- Letter of recommendation from a Program Teacher, accredited as an advisor, with a statement of availability for guidance.
- Evaluation of the research project approved by CEP
- Lattes Curriculum Analysis (address cnpq.br)
Candidates approved in the selection process must enroll as a regular student within the period defined in the selection notice.
The student enrolled in the Graduate Program must register regularly, in each academic period, at the times and deadlines set by USP, in all phases of their studies, until obtaining the title of Master or Doctor. Semi-annual enrollment must be made in Discipline(s) or in follow-up.
Edital for December 2020 Application: click here
The valid PAE Program guidelines are available for download in the format (.pdf) Directives_PAE.pdf
- Supervisor Report: Supervisor Report
- Trainee Report: Trainee Report